CSRS: Understanding Your Federal Retirement
We'll help you develop an understanding of the different parts of your CSRS, what they do, what they require of you, and how you can make the most of this opportunity to write the next chapter of your life.
What You'll Learn
The Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) offers Federal Employees one of the best retirement packages around today. As a CSRS, there are several factors you must take into consideration before retiring. Are you sure you know about ALL of your Civil Service Retirement benefits? While your pension makes up the biggest part of your government retirement benefits, the Civil Service Retirement System has three main components: Basic Civil Service Pension, CSRS Voluntary Contribution Plan, Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
Come check out our latest CSRS Retirement Seminar and learn more about planning your CSRS federal retirement. At our workshop, you will learn extensively about your retirement benefits and what items you need to consider before retiring from the Federal Government.
You'll Find Out
- Could you retire today? In two years?
- How much will your monthly annuity be in retirement?
- Will taxes affect your lifestyle in retirement?
- What deductions will OPM take out of your retirement check?
- What is the best day of the month to retire?
- What is the best way to invest your TSP?
- How much will you have to pay for health insurance in retirement?
- Will your spouse get health insurance in retirement?
- Can you benefit from the voluntary contribution plan?
- How can you retire and pay the least amount of taxes?
- Can CSRS receive a Social Security benefit?
- How will Medicare affect your healthcare choices in retirement?
Where You Can Find Us
All our classes are held in Grand Rapids, MI. It's a convenient location that makes our classes accessible to Lansing, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek as well.
When We Meet
We run seminars every spring and fall in regular intervals. Check back here for updated information on Success Seminars and learn how to register for this free opportunity.